If you would like to be considered to have your work stocked in Happy Planet there are a few things you need to know.
Our expectation of you:
- We stock most artists work on a sale or return basis.
- Our commission is 30% in most cases, sometimes less.
- For that commission you have your work in an award winning establishment, with a growing reputation and comprehensive online presence.
- We are open 6 days a week in the festive period and five days the rest of the year.
- Our opening hours are 9-5.
- We do have card payment facilities.
- We also supply general packaging and wrapping, but if your work requires and specialist materials we will ask you to supply them.
- We also expect that you will undertake to renew your work 4 times a year, this can be more if you wish.
- If you want to have your work on the website then you are required to supply photographs of each item with a white background and a written description, which we can supply a template for.
What you can expect from us:
- We pay artists every month, usually the first Mon/Tuesday by bank transfer.
- Your work will be presented to customers on an equal footing with everyone else and will be displayed in the window on a rota basis.
What we don’t currently sell:
- We don’t sell clothing, cushions, lampshades.
- We don’t sell anything made from plastic/resin.
- We don’t sell digital prints.
- We currently don’t require cards or candles.
If you would like to make an enquiry about selling with us please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of your work and a couple of images and I will get back to you, that’s a promise.