Selling with Happy Planet
If you would like to be considered to have your work stocked in Happy Planet there are a few things you need to know.
Our expectation of you:
- * We stock most artists work on a sale or return basis.
- * Our commission is 30% in most cases, sometimes less.
- * For that commission you have your work in an award winning establishment, with a growing reputation.
- * We are open 6 days a week in the festive period and five days the rest of the year. Our opening hours are 9-5 Tuesday to Saturday and 10-4 on Sundays.
- * We do have card payment facilities
- * We also supply general packaging and wrapping, but if your work requires and specialist materials we will ask you to supply them.
- * we do expect you to share our posts, as it is in your interest.
- * We also expect that you will undertake to renew your work 4 times a year, this can be more if you wish.
What you can expect from us:
- * We pay artists every month, usually the first Mon/Tuesday by bank transfer
- * Your work will be presented to customers on an equal footing with everyone else and will be displayed in the window.
What we don’t currently sell:
- We don’t sell clothing, cushions, lampshades
- We don’t sell anything made from plastic
- We don’t sell digital prints
If you would like to make an enquiry about selling with us please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of your work and a couple of images and we will get back to you, that’s a promise.