All of our lovely items post within 48 hours of placing an order. We use Hermes to deliver parcels and Royal Mail for large letter and international orders. We require an email address and phone number for UK deliveries to give to the courier who will then be able to notify you delivery time/day. All of our postal materials are made from recycled materials and are themselves recyclable.
Large letter rate is used for greeting card type orders at £1.25 per 100g
All other orders are charged at the rate of £3.50 P&P within the UK.
Europe is £8, USA & Canada £12.50, Rest of the World £13.50 (up to 750g)
Delivery times due to Covid-19 / coronavirus
(Working days Monday-Friday only and not including bank holidays).
Postage within the
UK 4-5 days
Europe 6-8 days
USA & Canada 10-14 days
Rest of the World 10-15 days
Please be aware that these times are a guide, we can’t guarantee them, at the present time.
If, for whatever reason you are not 100% happy with your purchase once received, please get in touch. My contact details are at the bottom of the home page. We kindly ask for you to return all items in their original condition adequately packaged within 14 days for a full refund. If they are damaged or do not fit their description we will refund you the postage too. If however you have just changed your mind or don’t like them you will will need to pay the return postage.
Click & Collect
This service will be available 3 days a week, Monday, Wednesday & Saturday 11am – 3pm from our shop in Whitley Bay, UK.
Please note that the following rules are due to the size of the shop and the importance of social distancing and personal safety
Rules for click & collect service to keep everyone safe
- Only 1 customer in the shop at a time
- If there is a customer in the shop when you arrive please wait outside
- If you need to wait outside please do so at a safe distance (2 metres) from the door to allow customers to leave safely
- If there is a queue outside please maintain safe social distancing of 2 metres between yourself and the next person
- Your order will be ready for you to collect we will just ask you to confirm your details
- Please don’t ask to add to your order in the shop, I am sorry we cannot do this. Please be patient. I miss allowing you to browse freely and touch the items. We will return to that when it is safe
- Only 80% of the shop is online at the moment but we will be adding regularly in the coming weeks. If there is something you know we have and you want to buy please email or text me, my details will be In your bag
- There will be a screen on my desk and your order will be packed and ready for you
- You are politely requested not to handle the goods in the shop for the time being
- If you are uncertain about anything just ask, I will have my communication aid and there is no such thing as a silly question
- Our address is Happy Planet Creative Arts CIC, 3A Ilfracombe Gardens, Whitley Bay, NE26 3ND
Our Preferred Payment Partner SumUp
I chose to work with SumUp in 2016 due to Paypal to be a costly service. The change has caused no issues for customers and has been beneficial in my business making managing the whole payments system simpler for me. Security is the most important issue for me when dealing with remote customers and I am satisfied that I can guarantee this by using SumUp to process our online payments. When you purchase from us it will appear as SUMUP*HAPPY PLANET on your banking info/statement.
SumUp are a leading mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) company in Europe. Launched in August 2012, they enjoy impressive global reach and have expanded into 31 countries, including Germany, the U.S. and Brazil. SumUp continues to grow and is backed by American Express, BBVA, Groupon, Holtzbrinck Ventures and other renowned venture capital investors. Today, hundreds of thousands of small businesses around the world rely on SumUp to get paid.
SumUp is authorised as a Payment Institution by the Financial Conduct Authority (license no. 900700) and is EMV (Europay, Mastercard, and Visa) and PCI-DSS certified ensuring that payments are processed in accordance with the highest security standards.
SumUps proprietary, end-to-end payments platform is the first fully-certified EMV mPOS system in the world to cover the entire payment process: card terminals, Android and iOS mobile apps, a payment processing platform and risk and anti-fraud solutions.
SumUp is also the only mPOS provider to design and develop its own EMV card terminals.
The SumUp Air Card Reader is the most secure methods of card payments and has received full certification from a range of regulatory bodies, including:-
- PCI PTS V4.0 Certified, SRED
- EMV Level 1 & Level 2 certificates
- Mastercard Pay Pass, Visa Pay Wave, American Express Expresspay
- MasterCard TQM
- MasterCard TIP, Visa ADVT certified
- Visa Ready certified